The daily rate is dependent upon the level of care the resident requires to meet his or her needs. A licensed nurse will assess the resident after three days to make a final determination of their level of care. This is subject to change as the resident's needs change.
The Welcome Program Daily Rates
This does not include medications or medical supplies.
See floor plans for each type of room.
- Private or semi-private room with private bathroom
- Individualized dietary programs
- Three prepared meals and snacks
- 24-hour personal care assistance
- Laundry services
- Local telephone service
- 24-hour nursing call system
- Transportation for special needs and events
- Daily housekeeping services
- TVs and cable service
- Furniture, including a bed, nightstand, built-in shelves and a TV stand
- Mail delivery and pick-up
- Medication assistance
Not sure the Welcome is the best fit? View the Residences Comparison to find the CMHS facility that has the services you need and desire.